Dear Parents and Carers,
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back for our Easter Holidays Playscheme. Please ensure you read the information below before booking.
- Unfortunately, we will only be able to offer places for children who attend Bishop Road Primary School.
- Please note that the booking is for an entire week (excluding Bank Holiday Monday for the first week). This is in order to comply with government advice on consistent bubbles.
- The bubbles will be organised by year group so please ensure you select the appropriate tickets for your child’s year group.
- If you find that the required ticket you need has sold out please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest so we can contact you directly if more places becomes available.
- Booking closes 29th March
- We will be closing at 5.30 pm rather than our usual 6pm to allow time for deep cleaning at the end of every day.
- All activities will take place on site, no trips until further notice.
- The cost of each day will be £28.
- The drop off/ pick up procedure will be as follows;
-Please make sure you are 2 meters away from any other parent or family when arriving or
departing. If another family is in front of you, or using the buzzer at the gate, please hold back until they have gone through the gate.
– There will have a one-way system where all must arrive using the gate on Fenton Road,
and all must leave using the side gate that leads out through ‘One-Way Garages’. These gates will be clearly marked. -No parents will be allowed in the building.
- As always please provide a packed lunch for children, with the usual consideration for allergy sufferers (No nuts/no egg).
- Each child must bring in their own drinks bottle with a name label on it. We will obviously fill up drinks bottles as necessary.
- Please ensure your child has suitable outdoor clothing depending on the weather. Most of our activities will be taking place outside, as the risk of infection is significantly reduced when outdoors. We recommend you provide welly boots for your child to wear when out on the field.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about holiday club.