Dear Parents and Carers,
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back for our October half term Playscheme. Please ensure you read the information below before booking.
- Unfortunately, we will only be able to offer places for children who attend Bishop Road.
- Booking closes 16th October at midnight.
- We will be closing at 5.30 pm rather than our usual 6pm to allow time for deep cleaning at the end of every day.
- All activities will take place on site, no trips until further notice.
- The cost of each day will be £29.
- The children will be placed into ‘bubbles’ depending on year groups
- The drop off/ pick up procedure will be as follows;
-Please make sure you are 2 meters away from any other parent or family when arriving or
departing. If another family is in front of you, or using the buzzer at the gate, please hold back until they have gone through the gate.
– There will have a one-way system where all must arrive using the gate on Fenton Road,
and all must leave using the side gate that leads out through ‘One-Way Garages’. These gates will be clearly marked. -No parents will be allowed in the building.
- As always please provide a packed lunch for children, with the usual consideration for allergy sufferers (No nuts/no egg). We are also asking that you provide your child with two snacks – for mid morning and afternoon. For example this could be a piece of fruit, cereal bar, rice cake etc. We would normally provide snack during playscheme but we do not want to add risk with unnecessary food prep.
- Each child must bring in their own drinks bottle with a name label on it. We will obviously fill up drinks bottles as necessary.
- Please ensure your child has suitable outdoor clothing depending on the weather. Most of our activities will be taking place outside, as the risk of infection is significantly reduced when outdoors.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about holiday club.