Update 26th June
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are very pleased to tell you that BRAC Holiday Club will now be able to run for the first 4 weeks of the Summer Holidays. Booking for Weeks 1 and 2 closes at midnight today (Friday 26thJune) and we will be sending out confirmation of your places shortly.
You can now apply for a place in Weeks 3 and 4 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd of July with details of how many places you need, and which week you require; week 3 and/or week 4, and your professions so we may assess which criteria you come under.
Week 1. Mon 20thJuly – Fri 24thJuly
Week 2. Mon 27thJuly – Fri 31stJuly
Week 3. Mon 3rdAugust – Fri 7thAugust
Week 4 Mon 10thAugust – Fri 14thAugust
Thank you for everyone’s understanding surrounding the restrictions on booking this year. The same restrictions are still in place for Week 3 & 4 and can be found below.
I would like to stress please do not put off by the priority criteria. If you think are in category 6 we still want to hear from you.
There are several restrictions we have had to put in place, due to COVID-19, which will affect how you can book places;
- Unfortunately, we will only be able to offer places for children who attend Bishop Road.
- Due to the requirement to keep children in bubbles we will only be offering the option to book a whole week, Mon-Fri.
- This year we will be unable to take the new Reception children who will be due to start school in September.
- We will be closing at 5pm rather than our usual 6pm to allow time for deep cleaning at the end of every day.
- All activities will take place on site, no trips until further notice.
- The cost of each day will be £32, which comes to £160 for the week.
- We will have a priority criterion in order that we can allocate places to essential workers first. The criteria are as follows;
- If both parents/ carers (including if you are a single parent) are essential NHS or Medical key workers, teachers (if teachers are working over the summer) and childcare workers.
- If Child/ren is considered vulnerable.
- All other Essential workers, if applicable to both parents/carers or you are a single parent/carer.
- If one parent is a keyworker or essential worker, the other parent is not but cannot work from home.
- Both parents and single parents cannot work from home but not considered a keyworker.
- Everyone else (first come, first serve)
Please do not be put off booking if you do not fit the top criteria, we will still be allocating places to non-essential workers if we have space left.
- To book on the playscheme please email email@example.com by Friday 26thJune with how many places you need, and which week you require; week 1 and/or week 2, and your professions so we may assess which criteria you come under.
- We will then send out confirmation on whether we have been able to allocate you a place, and an invoice which will need to be paid by 17thJuly, and a booking form for you to complete all your child/ren’s details and contact numbers.
- Once you have received confirmation of your places, we will notbe issuing any refunds or cancellations.
- Everyone who has a place confirmed will receive a parent information sheet so you are informed of the new collection procedure and hygiene standards we will require you to follow, what your child will need to bring with them, and any other info.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about holiday club.